|CollabNet Desktop - Eclipse Edition is a freely downloadable set
of plugins that CollabNet provides for the Eclipse IDE. This integration works
with and is part of all CollabNet products: CollabNet Subversion, TeamForge,
Lab Management and CollabNet Enterprise Edition. The package consists of a suite
of Eclipse plugins united under a common framework that allows developers to access
any of the CollabNet Platform components that they use from within the Eclipse
The CollabNet Desktop - Eclipse Edition is licensed under the terms of the Eclipse Public License
CollabNet Desktop Eclipse Edition lets you access the functionality of various CollabNet products from within the Eclipse IDE.
- CollabNet TeamForge
- Full support for TeamForge Dynamic Planning and agile features
- Connect to a TeamForge site and view the projects and application folders in each project.
- Direct access to Subversion repositories for each project
- Support for Git, Gerrit and Review Board
- Create custom tracker queries to work with the artifacts you're interested in.
- Drag and drop documents and file releases.
- CollabNet Subversion
- CollabNet Merge Client to simplify the Subversion merge process.
- Powerful Subversion client support via the Subclipse plug-in.
- Graphical view of revision history.
- Access to all Subversion functionality from within Eclipse.
- Integrated Subversion support to TeamForge and Subversion Edge project repositories.
- CollabNet Lab Management
- Add a manager site and manage your Lab Management hosts.
- Use the integrated browser to access Lab Management functionality such as allocating hosts, assigning profiles and so on.
- Invoke your favorite SSH or Remote Desktop client to log in to your host.
- Search for content on openCollabNet, and other sites that run CollabNet Community Edition, such as tigris.org and java.net.
- Eclipse 3.2 with Mylyn 2.0 - 2.3 or ...
- Eclipse 3.3 and higher with Mylyn 3.2+
- Subclipse 1.8.x including JavaHL (see: JavaHL FAQ )
NOTE: Release 1.6.0 and later includes support for Mylyn 3.0 which requires Eclipse 3.3 or later.
- CollabNet TeamForge 5.2+ or SourceForge Enterprise 4.4 to 5.1*
- CollabNet Subversion Edge 2.1 or higher
- CollabNet Lab Management 2.2 or CollabNet CUBiT 1.5 to 2.1
* Some features require 4.4 SP1 or higher.